Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS)
Please take a moment to read the following Personal Information Collection Statement.
- From time to time it is necessary for students (or their parents/guardians) and staff members to supply Play to think smart, with certain personal data for administrative, academic, pastoral purposes and other development activities.
- Personal data of staff members, students and their parents/guardians will be handled by relevant Play to think smart staff members and will be kept confidential.
- Play to think smart may use personal data (such as name and contact details) to send communications that are relevant to parents and students, including but not limited to newsletters, programmes, courses, seminars, lectures, conferences, events and extra-curricular activities.
- Apart from the parties listed above, Play to think smart will not disclose any personal data to any external bodies or organisations unless:(a) such disclosure is expressly provided for under this Statement;
(b) permitted to do so by the student or his/her parent/guardian; and/or
(c) permitted or required by law.
- Personal data may be stored in the Play to think smart database systems and online portals and any such personal data provided will form part of the staff member or the student’s official records (as relevant) at Play to think smart.
- Play to think smart may place student’s and staff member’s photo and/or name in Play to think smart Website or publications.
- Failure to provide the data requested may result in Play to think smart being unable to proceed with the purpose for which such data was requested.